Looking for the perfect Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce recipe? look no further! Our page is committed to bringing you only the best Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce RecipeYou can cook pork & peppers w/ beer-mustard sauce using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 206 calories.
The ingredients needed to make pork & peppers w/ beer-mustard sauce :
- You need 1 pork tenderloin; trimmed & large dice
- Provide 8 mini sweet bell peppers; seesed & quartered
- Prepare 2 jalapenos; seeded & large dice
- Get 1 yellow onion; large dice
- Get 1/2 C worcestershire sauce
- Use 2 cloves garlic; creamed
- Take 1 PBR beer
- Use 1/2 C German mustard
- Take 8 leaves basil; hand torn
- Take as needed vegetable oil
- Get as needed lawry's seasoning salt & black pepper
Steps to make Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce :
- Marinate pork in worcestershire and garlic for 2-4 hours under refrigeration in an air tight bag.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Season pork with black pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Heat a large saute pan with vegetable oil.
- Season pork with seasoning salt. Sear just until browned in batches. Do not fully cook. Set pork aside on a plate.
- Add peppers & onions. Season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Saute on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add beef. Scrape up any brown bits with a wooden spoon. Reduce by 3/4.
- Add mustard. Stir to incorporate. Bring to a simmer. Add pork. Cover. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until pork is fully cooked.
- Garnish with torn basil.
- Variations; parsley, bacon, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, sherry, beer mustard, dijon, red or white wine, vegetable stock, chicken stock, avocado, shallots, red onion, pearl onions, poblano, serrano, habanero puree, liquid smoke, soy sauce, vinegar, arugula, asparagus, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, capers, chives, celery, celery root, fennel, leeks, cilantro, cumin, creme fraiche, spinach, mushrooms, marjoram, olive oil, grapeseed oil, white pepper, potatoes, sweet potatoes, radish,
- Rice, sauerkraut, scallions, lime, lemon, honey, sour cream, raspberry vinegar,
If you find this Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Get Back the Power Over Your Cravings For Food
One of the most difficult parts about dieting and improving your eating habits is trying to contend with food cravings. Food cravings can be stressful which makes you cheat which makes you feel more stressed out and on and on and on. Fortunately there are things that you can do to help kill those food cravings and keep you on course with your diet. In this post we will share a few of those things with you.
Recognize where the craving is coming from. Often a food craving pops up because you encounter a specific situation or external trigger. This is the reason it’s a wise idea, prior to committing to your diet, to keep a food intake and craving journal. This can show you what you crave and when you want it. It’s going to be so much easier to avoid food cravings when you can identify the external cause of the craving and both avoid it and look for better ways to deal with the trigger than eating.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Each and every dieter hates having to deal with cravings for food. They are usually what can help us go down flat on our faces as we attempt to diet. By figuring out where the food cravings come from and why they transpire, you’re upping your chances of dieting successfully!