Hey, welcome to our recipes site. Trying to find yummy food recipe? Why not try One layer Pattie in pateela recipe! Our page is dedicated to gives you only the best One layer Pattie in pateela recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make One layer Pattie in pateela with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
One layer Pattie in pateela RecipeTo cook one layer pattie in pateela you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 15 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 141 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook one layer pattie in pateela :
- Take For dough
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Get Half teaspoon salt
- You need 25 gm butter
- Use Lukewarm Milk as required for kneeding
- Take For stuffing
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 1 table spoon butter
- Take 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- You need 1 cup milk
- Take 1 tea spoon crushed black pepper
- Use 2 chopped green chillies
- Use Salt as per taste
- You need 1 cup shredded chicken
- Prepare 1 table spoon oil
- You need For egg wash
- Use 1 egg
Instructions to make One layer Pattie in pateela :
- Sub sa phly ik bowl MN all-purpose flour, salt, butter dal kar achi trhn mix krn crumbs jaisi shape MN
- Ub isy Milk sa gratually Knead krn or isy Bht achi trhn Knead krn phir 30 minutes ke liye refrigerator MN rkhndain
- Jab tak stuffing tyyr krn js ke liye ik fry pan MN oil Daal kar is MN butter add krn phir chopped onion add krn just pink hny tak fry krn
- Ub is MN all-purpose flour add krn or achi trhn mix krn
- Ub flame sa Hata kar milk add krn or achi trhn mix krn Ub dobara flame par rakh is MN salt, crushed black pepper, garam masala and shredded chicken add krn achi trhn mix krn or flame off krdain stuffing tyyr hai isy room temperature par thanda krn
- Ub dough ko refrigerator sa nikal kar bail lain or round cutter sa cut Krlain
- Ub is trhn 8 round circle cu krlain ik base ik top par hoga
- Ub base mn stuffing rakh kar upar top layer rkhn or isy mould MN rakh kar egg wash krn
- Pateela ko 30 minutes medium to high flame par pre heat krn
- Ub is MN stand rakh kar mould ko is par rakh dain low flame par 30 minutes ke liye lkn 15 minutes bd check zaror krlain qk sub ke stove ka flame different hata hai hoskya jld he bake hojy or tome bh Lai skta hai
- Now tyyr hai Bht mazy ke one layer mini chicken Patties
If you find this One layer Pattie in pateela recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Losing Weight and Controlling Weight With Foods That Melt Away The Fat
Foods and liquids that are regarded to be effective fat burners are all around, and they are great to aid in weight loss and management. These kinds of foods will work with weight loss, and they will not be harmful to your body. A diet that is healthy and balanced and nutritious, in addition to wise exercising, will be very helpful, too. One of the consequences of food items that burn fat is they naturally elevate your metabolism. The market is inundated with fat reducing and metabolism raising pills that contain different herbal products and plant derivatives. It is worth observing that very many, if not all, of those plant products have not been carefully tested. The great thing about fat reducing foods is they are well known and risk-free, and you generally do not have to be concerned about it.
You can get natural liquids that have fat burning properties, and one great illustration is green tea. You will also benefit through the various antioxidant ability present in this ancient tea. Additionally, so many different kinds of fruits will supply you with antioxidants, as well.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
If you want a tremendous fat burning food, then you must take a look at beans. It really is the excellent amounts of proteins and complex carbs present in beans that achieve this effect. This food is great for blood sugar balance as well because they take more time to digest than most foods. Beans will absolutely minimize snacking considering that you will feel full for quite some time.