Hello, welcome to our recipes page. If you’re looking for Chicken toffee recipe, look no further! We give you only the best Chicken toffee recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Chicken toffee with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken toffee RecipeYou can have chicken toffee using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 25 Minutes Cooktime: 48 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 297 calories.
The ingredients needed to make chicken toffee :
- Use 250 gm chicken bone less
- Use 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 2 tbs oil
- Take For dough
- Use 1 cup maida
- Get pinch Salt
- Take 2 tbs oil
- Prepare Water for required
Steps to make Chicken toffee :
- Sabsy pehly atta ghondh ly is ky liye maidy mein salt aur oil dalky pani sy soft sa ghondh ly aur 10 min rest dain
- Abb filling ky liye chicken main saray masalay mix karain aur 10 min rest dain abb ek pan main 2 tbs Oil garam Ker KY is main chicken ko dalain aur chicken ko gul jany tak pakain aur ek taraf Rakh lain pani add nahi kerna
- Abb dough ky do peiray bana lain aur ek pera ki bari si roti bana lain aur circle cutter sy kaat lain
- Ab circle ko oval shape dy kar ek chicken piece ko is py rakh ky dono taraf sy mor ky pani sy chipka lain aur sides sy twist Kar ky fork sy daba lain
- Abb saray bana ky deep frizer main rakh lain aur jub need ho tu deep fry Kar lain aur ketchup ya chutney sy serve karain.
If you find this Chicken toffee recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
The Best Way to Eliminate Cravings
Cravings for food are among the most difficult things to handle when you take on a new diet or try to improve your eating habits. Cravings may cause stress, which results in cheating which results in more stress and the shame cycle just continues spiraling downwards. Thankfully there are things that you can do to help get rid of those cravings and keep you on course with your diet plan. In this article we’ll share a few of those things with you.
Cravings for food are often the result of glucose levels changing, especially when they get low. When our blood sugar levels drops we tend to want sugary and fatty foods because our body wants to increase its sugar levels as quickly as possible. The absolute best way to deal with these cravings is to keep your blood glucose levels as level as you can during the day. This is pretty simple to do if you’ve got healthy eating habits. It’s also one of the reasons that most diet gurus recommend five small meals throughout the day as opposed to three big ones.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Every single dieter hates having to deal with food cravings. They are often at the bottom of most dieting disappointments. Figuring out the reasons for cravings can help curb them which, in return, helps us stay on track with our diet plans.