Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Trying to find tasty food recipe? Why not try Baked Tilapia recipe! Our site is devoted to bringing you only the best Baked Tilapia recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Baked Tilapia with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Baked Tilapia RecipeTo make baked tilapia you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 40 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 184 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare baked tilapia :
- You need 2 Tilapia filets
- Take 1 yellow squash sliced
- Get 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- Provide 2 tomatoes sliced
- You need 1/2 tsp dried dill or to taste
- You need 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Take 1/2 stick butter
- Take 2-3 lemons sliced
- Take to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Baked Tilapia :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Measure out 4 pieces of aluminum foil long enough for each filet.
- Cut filets in half, (my preference is to cut out the dark center piece. But you can do as you wish.) Set aside.
- Place sliced veggies divided evenly on each piece of foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle each piece of Tilapia with salt and pepper, place 1 piece on top of veggies.
- Sprinkle each with dill and parsley.
- Evenly distribute pats of butter on top of herbs.
- Place lemon slices on top of each filet. Fold in sides and then ends of foil.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Unwrap, eat and enjoy.
If you find this Baked Tilapia recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Get Back the Power Over Your Cravings
Just about the most challenging part of sticking to your diet and taking on newer and healthier eating habits is trying to get over food cravings. Cravings can be stressful which makes you cheat which makes you feel a lot more stressed out and on and on and on. Thankfully there are things that you can do to help get rid of those cravings and keep you on course with your diet plan. Here are a few of the things that you could do to get ahead of your cravings.
One of the main reasons we have hunger pangs when we diet is that we associate dieting with starvation. When we’re on diets we eat less than we generally do because we choose to cut our calorie intake to make it much easier to exercise away our excess weight. Luckily, you can still eat even more than enough to get full without taking in an excess of calories. You just need to take in the proper things. The even better news is that eating the right foods could help you feel full for longer time periods which can minimize the hunger pangs that might have been causing you to snack.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Every dieter detests dealing with cravings. They are generally what is going to help us go down flat on our faces as we attempt to diet. Figuring out where these cravings are derived from can help keep them at bay which will help you reach more dieting success.