If you’re looking for Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling RecipeTo cook dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 28 Minutes Cooktime: 52 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 288 calories.
The ingredients needed to make dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling :
- Use 2 whole chickens, quartered
- Use 2 cups water
- Use 2 packs chicken fajita seasoning
- You need 1 block cream cheese
- Take 1 can Rotel with Habanero (hot)
- Provide 1 large can of black beans
- Provide 1 small container of sour cream
- Get 1 regular can of corn
- Get 1 medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa
Steps to make Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling :
- Quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning)
- Pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting. Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in.
- Drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure.
- After cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese.
If you find this Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Get Back the Power Over Your Cravings For Food
Just about the most challenging part of going on a diet and taking on newer and healthier eating habits is trying to get over cravings for food. Food cravings can be stressful which makes you cheat which makes you feel much more stressed out and on and on and on. The good news is that there are a lot of things you can do to help get over your cravings for food and stay on the course you’ve chosen for your diet. Here we’ll teach a few of those methods to you.
One of many reasons we have cravings for food when we diet is that we associate dieting with deprivation. When we diet, we usually eat significantly less than we generally do because we wish to reduce the amount of calories we take in (because then we can exercise away the pounds we’re packing). Fortunately, it’s more than possible to eat enough to feel full without taking in a lot of calories every day. You just have to pick healthier foods to consume. What is better still is that the healthier foods allow you to feel full for extended periods which is a wonderful way to lessen the food cravings that are making you snack too often.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Food cravings are the bane to any dieter’s existence. They are often what is going to help us fall flat on our faces while we attempt to diet. By learning where the cravings come from and why they happen, you’re boosting your chances of dieting successfully!