Trying to find yummy food recipe? Why not try Crispy Hash recipe! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Hash recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Crispy Hash with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Crispy Hash RecipeYou can have crispy hash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 25 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 186 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare crispy hash :
- You need hamburger
- Use 1/3 lb hamburger
- Take 1/2 small onion diced
- Take 1 salt
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp water
- You need eggs
- You need 3 large eggs
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Take salt
- Provide topping, optional
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp Heinz tomato ketchup, optional
Steps to make Crispy Hash :
- Pan fry hamburger, till you get a crust thats crispy.
- Chop up hamburger with a spatula, dice the onion, and add onions stirring constantly. When onions are caramelized add water and cover. Remove from heat.
- Crack, salt, and beat your eggs. Get pan hot. Turn off the heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted add eggs and turn on the heat.
- Stir eggs, don't let them stick to bottom of the pan. Try not to get any color as far as caramelized is concerned. Just golden.
- When eggs are done add to a plate. Form a ring with eggs on the plate. Then salt the hamburger and add to middle of egg ring.
- Add ketchup if you like serve I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Crispy Hash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
The Best Ways to Stop Food Cravings
Just about the most difficult part of dieting and taking on newer and healthier eating habits is trying to conquer cravings. Food cravings can cause stress, which leads to cheating which leads to more stress and the shame cycle just continues spiraling downwards. The good thing is that there are many things you can do to help get over your food cravings and stay on the course you’ve selected for your diet. Below are a few of the things that you could do to get ahead of your food cravings.
Try and determine where your food craving is coming from. Sometimes a food craving arises because you encounter a specific situation or external trigger. This is the reason, before you truly commit to your diet, you must keep a log of what you eat and what you crave. This can give you an indisputable illustration of what you’re really craving and your reason for craving it. This will certainly make avoiding cravings so much easier–you can actually see exactly what causes the craving and then discover other, healthier ways to avoid or deal with that stimulation.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Food cravings are the scourge to any dieter’s life. They are often what can help us fall flat on our faces as we make an effort to diet. Figuring out the causes of cravings can help curb them which, consequently, helps us remain on track with our diet plans.