If you’re looking for Mucbipollo recipe, look no further! We deliver to you only the best Mucbipollo recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Mucbipollo with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mucbipollo RecipeTo make mucbipollo you only need 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 34 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 102 calories.
The ingredients needed to make mucbipollo :
- Use leaves Banana
- Take Dough
- Use 4 cups Maseca tortilla flour
- Get 100 g achiote
- Take 150 g lard
- Use to taste Salt
- You need Filling
- Get 500 g chicken
- Provide 500 g pork (shoulder)
- Use 1 cup Maseca tortilla flour
- You need 50 g achiote
- Get 50 g lard
- You need To taste salt
- You need To taste pepper
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Provide 100 g onion
- Provide 100 g tomato Roma
Steps to make Mucbipollo :
- Put pork and chicken into boiling water and season to taste (salt, pepper, bay leaves)
- Mix flour with water and salt until it becomes actual dough
- Lightly heat the lard and add achiote and mix until lard becomes red and strain the remaining achiote
- Keep on mixing the mass adding little by little the red lard until it is soft and not sticky
- Put the banana leaves through a bit of fire until they soften a bit.
- Put the banana leaf into the container you will use for baking
- Spread the dough on the banana leaf (not too thick). Make sure that it is deep to hold the filling
- Mix the chicken and pork broth with a cup of the tortilla flour, achiote and lard. Add the flour little by little and keep stirring with low heat for 15 minutes until it becomes thick. If it is not too thick, add a bit more flour. This is called Ko'ol
- Cut raw tomato and onion
- Shred the chicken and pork, mix with the onion AND tomato AND add as filling to the spread dough
- Add the Ko'ol as a second layer of filling.
- Spread more dough on another banana leaf. This is going to be the cover for the Pib, so make sure it is same-ish size as the container.
- Carefully put cover on top of the Pib.
- Put the pib on the oven at 400 F for 1.5 Hours
- Take off the oven. Make sure it is crispy. If it is then serve.
- Add some habanero with lime and enjoy.
If you find this Mucbipollo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Fat Reduction With Everyday Foods That Burn Fat
Calorie burning foods are abundant in nature, and they can form a healthy and effective part of any weight loss program. What is known is they are useful, plus they accomplish the task in a safe fashion. Of course, you have to assist matters by having good eating habits, and also working out will only help. When you eat these types of foods, your total metabolic rate is going to increase by itself. It seems anywhere you turn there are metabolism pills and fat burners that will do the same with plant derived factors. However, you do should realize that possibly most of those ingredients have not been researched or tested. The great thing about fat burning foods is they are well known and risk-free, and you generally do not have to be concerned about it.
You can get natural fluids that include fat burning properties, and one great case in point is green tea. You will even benefit through the various antioxidant ability found in this ancient tea. Also, so many various kinds of fruits will provide you with antioxidants, as well.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Among the very best fat burning foods you can find are beans. Beans are quite high in protein plus they’re a rich supplier of complex carbohydrates. Another great thing about beans is they require longer than typical to digest, and that can keep your blood sugar much more even. Yet another positive aspect to eating beans is they’re going to produce a full sensation that will last for a good part of your day.