If you’re looking for Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes recipe, look no further! Our page is dedicated to bringing you only the best Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes RecipeTo make lebanese molasses cake : sfouf bi debes you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 56 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 152 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook lebanese molasses cake : sfouf bi debes :
- Use 5 cups flour
- Provide 2 cups grape molasses, known as grape "debes" in the middle eastern area
- Get 1 cup vegetable oil
- Use 1/2 cup powdered milk
- Take 4 tablespoons baking powder
- Take 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Get 1 teaspoon aniseed
- You need tahini paste
Steps to make Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes :
- Preheat the oven to medium heat.
- In a saucepan, boil the aniseed in 2 cups of water. Drain, remove the aniseed grains and reserve the water.
- Place the flour and oil in a bowl and mix well. Add in the milk and baking powder. Knead with your hands.
- Gradually mix in the aniseed water and continue kneading until the dough becomes slightly soft.
- Brush a baking tray with tahini paste and then spread the dough in it.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Then place the tray on the top rack for 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool; then cut the sfouf into medium squares.
- Serve cold.
If you find this Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Get Back the Power Over Your Cravings
Cravings for food are among the most difficult things to contend with when you take on a new diet or try to improve your eating habits. Food cravings can cause stress, which brings about cheating which leads to more stress and the shame cycle just continues spiraling down. The great news is that there are lots of things you can do to help overcome your cravings for food and stay on the course you’ve selected for your diet. In the following paragraphs we’ll teach a few of those ways to you.
One of many reasons we have cravings for food when we diet is that we associate dieting with deprivation. Those on a diet are always cutting down their caloric intake to make it much easier to exercise away the excess weight they would like to lose. The great news is that you can still eat enough to get full without taking in too many calories. You simply need to eat the proper things. What is better still is that the healthier foods help you feel full for extended periods of time which is a fantastic way to minimize the hunger pangs that are making you snack too frequently.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Each and every dieter hates dealing with cravings for food. They are generally what will help us go down flat on our faces while we attempt to diet. Determining the factors behind food cravings can help suppress them which, in return, helps us remain on track with our diet plans.