Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Olan recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Olan recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Olan with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Olan RecipeTo cook olan you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 27 Minutes Cooktime: 35 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 226 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare olan :
- Prepare 1 cup Ashground/ Elavan/ Kumbalangya
- Take 1/2 cup Pumpkin/ Mathagya
- You need 1/2 cup Black eyed beans/ vanpayar
- You need 3/4 cup Thick coconut milk
- You need 6 Green chilli
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide 1/2 cup Water
- Use 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Use 5-6 Curry leaves
Instructions to make Olan :
- Pressure cook black eyed beans/ vanpayar for 5 whistles and drain the water
- Cook ashground, pumpkin in a covered vessel by adding green chilli, salt and water
- When the vegetables got 75% cooked, add the cooked cowpeas. Cook it for another 5 mins in low flame.
- Add thick coconut milk and curry leaves and turn off the heat just prior the dish starts boiling.
- Pour coconut oil.
- Serve this dish with rice!!!!!!!
If you find this Olan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Get Back the Power Over Your Cravings
Just about the most difficult part of dieting and taking on newer and healthier eating habits is trying to overcome cravings. Food cravings are a huge source of stress, stress makes you cheat then you feel stressed because you cheated and so on and so forth. Luckily there are things that you can do to help kill those food cravings and keep you on course with your diet. Here are a few of the things that you could do to get ahead of your hunger pangs.
You need to know what causes the food craving to begin with. Every now and then, cravings for food are the results of encountering specific situations or triggers. That is why, before you really commit to your diet, you must keep a log of what you eat and what you crave. By doing this you’ll know what causes your cravings and when. It will be much easier to avoid food cravings when you can identify the external cause of the craving and both avoid it and discover better ways to deal with the trigger than eating.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cravings are the bane to any dieter’s existence. They are usually what can help us go down flat on our faces as we make an effort to diet. Determining the factors behind food cravings can help curb them which, in return, helps us stay on track with our diets.