Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Dairy-free Spiced Clementine Cake recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Dairy-free Spiced Clementine Cake recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Dairy-free Spiced Clementine Cake with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Dairy-free Spiced Clementine Cake RecipeYou can cook dairy-free spiced clementine cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 30 Minutes Cooktime: 48 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 213 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook dairy-free spiced clementine cake :
- You need For the cake
- Provide Approx. 375g whole clementines, roughly 4-5 clementines
- You need 6 large eggs
- Prepare 220 g golden caster sugar
- Prepare 250 g ground almonds
- Use 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 tsp mixed spice
- Prepare For the lime & rosewater icing
- Provide 50 g icing sugar
- Take 1 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp rosewater
- Use Pink gel food colouring
Steps to make Dairy-free Spiced Clementine Cake :
- Grease and line with parchment a 20cm/8inch cake pan.
- Prepare the clementines: place the whole clementines into a saucepan. Add enough cold water to come up just below halfway of the clementines and place over a high heat. Bring to the boil, partially cover with a lid and boil for around 1 hour until soft. Keep an eye on it in case the water dries up, you don’t want to burn your saucepan!
- Drain, discarding the cooking water. Cut the clementines in half, remove the pips and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, preheat the oven to put the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- Put the whole clementines (skins, pith, fruit and everything) into a food processor and blitz. Add the eggs and blitz for a minute to get some air into them. Then add all the other cake ingredients to the processor and blitz until fully mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan and bake in the centre of the oven for 50 minutes - 1 hour. A skewer when inserted should come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack, but still in the tin. Once cool, you can remove it from the tin and get started on the icing.
- For the icing: mix together the icing sugar, lime juice and rosewater until a smooth runny-ish paste. If you feel it’s too thick, add a tiny dash of water. Add the pink food colouring and mix well.
- Brush the icing over the top of the cake only. While still a bit wet, sprinkle over some desiccated coconut.
- First, prepare the clementines for the cake
If you find this Dairy-free Spiced Clementine Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Weight Loss With Everyday Foods That Burn Up Fat
Calorie burning foods are everywhere in nature, and they can form a healthy and efficient part of any weight loss plan. This type of foods works with weight loss, and they will not be unsafe to your body. Hopefully you will promote the overall process through healthy options like regular workouts and eating right. One of the consequences of food items that burn fat is they naturally raise your metabolism. It seems everywhere you turn there are metabolism supplements and fat burners that will do the same with plant derived factors. Perhaps a very high percentage of those materials have never been examined for safety or performance. What we like about natural foods that burn fats is they are completely safe to eat.
Food items that burn fat have nominal amounts of fat and plenty of proteins, carbs and good soluble fiber. Also, they typically are not costly and can easily be worked into your spending plan. You almost certainly have at least several of them in your diet, but possibly just not in good quantities. The number of calories included in a serving of fat burning foods is less than what you will expend digesting them.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
If you want a tremendous fat burning food, then you have to take a look at beans. Beans provide exceptional complex carbohydrates, but they are plentiful in protein. Another neat thing about beans is they take longer than typical to digest, and that will keep your blood sugar much more even. Beans impart a solid full feeling, and that is certainly good because you won’t want to chew on snack foods afterwards in the night.