Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for recipes idea to cook this weekend? Try this Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love recipe! We provide you only the best Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love RecipeYou can have mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 40 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 220 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love :
- You need mocha fudge
- Use 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14.5 ounce
- Take 2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Provide 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Provide 1/2 tsp instant coffee, I used 1 packet of .07 ounce instant coffee
- Get peanut butter fudge
- Take 2 sticks of salted butter, 8 ounces
- Get 1 1/4 cup honey roasted creamy peanut butter
- Prepare 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Use 4 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare toppings
- Get 1 1/4 cup mini reeses peanut butter cups
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped peanuts ( optional )
Steps to make Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love :
- Line a 5x7 baking dish with parchment paper. You can use clips to hold sides down. Makes it so much easier when pouring.
- Start the mocha fudge first.
- In a large pot over medium heat add in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in coffee granules and both chocolates.
- Stirring about every 30 seconds, cook until melted.
- Once completely melted pour into baking dish.
- Set this aside and start peanut butter fudge. If you get out most of the mocha fudge, you can use same pan for next step.
- Place butter, peanut butter and vanilla in pan and cook over medium heat. Use a whisk to stir this fudge.
- Once it starts to melt, add in powdered sugar and keep whisking until smooth and completely incorporated.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate. Smooth top with a spatula if needed.
- Top with mini reeses. If you want to add optional nuts, sprinkle them on now too.
- Now the hardest part of this recipe. It absolutely must set up in the refrigerator for at least five hours. Then pull up on the overlapped pieces of parchment paper and cut into bite sized pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Lasts up to 5 days. For best eating pleasure, let individual portions sit out 5 minutes before eating.
- Enjoy!! Recipe by Taylor68too.
If you find this Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Fat Loss Through Simple Foods That Burn Up Fat
Foods and drinks that are regarded to be effective fat burners abound, and they are great to aid in weight loss and management. These kinds of foods will work with weight loss, and they will not be harmful to your body. Hopefully you will promote the overall process through healthy options like frequent exercises and eating right. When you eat these kinds of foods, your overall metabolic rate will certainly increase by itself. We all know about numerous pills and so called herbal ingredients to artificially boost metabolism. It is worth observing that very many, if not all, of those plant substances have not been carefully tested. What we prefer about natural foods that burn energy is they are entirely safe to eat.
Just about any kind of fresh fruit and vegetables will be covered as fat burning foods. The reason they are able to do that is the calorie count is low. Furthermore they are good for you thanks to the vitamins, nutrients and fiber they contain. You will discover some that also consist of proteins, as well, and they will really boost the fat burning ability.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Certainly one of the very best fat loss foods you can find are beans. Beans provide excellent complex carbohydrates, but they are ample in protein. Beans bring about stable blood sugar as they require a longer period than other foods to be processed within the body. Beans give you a solid full feeling, and that is beneficial because you won’t desire to nibble on snack foods later in the day time.