Hi, welcome to our recipes website. If you’re looking for Black bean soup recipe, look no further! We give you only the best Black bean soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Black bean soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Black bean soup RecipeYou can cook black bean soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 23 Minutes Cooktime: 45 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 247 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook black bean soup :
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 onion, diced
- Use 4 clove garlic, minced
- You need 4 can (15 ounces) each - black beans, rinsed well and drained
- Use 32 oz vegetable or chicken broth
- You need 1 lime, juice only
- Use 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
Steps to make Black bean soup :
- Heat olive oil in stock pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Puree with an immersion blender, a food processor, or blender.
- Return to stock pot and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream, cheese, avocado, or raw diced onions if desired.
If you find this Black bean soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
The Best Way to Eliminate Cravings
The most challenging part of dieting and taking on newer and healthier eating habits is trying to get over cravings for food. Food cravings may cause stress, which leads to cheating which results in more stress and the shame cycle just continues spiraling down. The good thing is that there are many things you can do to help conquer your food cravings and remain on the course you’ve chosen for your diet. In this article we will teach a few of those methods to you.
It could be quite useful to develop a thought that you think to yourself for comfort and to distract yourself when you feel a craving pop up. One reason we have food cravings is because we’ve coached our brains to think of certain foods in certain situations or times of day. If you think of a substitute to concentrate on at those times of day or in those circumstances, you are going to ultimately re-train your body and brain not to hunger for the harmful stuff ever again. It’s possible to retrain your brain; it just takes time and patience.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cravings are dreadful for any dieter. They are usually what can help us fall flat on our faces while we make an effort to diet. Determining the factors behind food cravings can help curb them which, in return, helps us stay on track with our diet programs.