Hello, welcome to our recipes page. Looking for the perfect Zeera biscuits recipe? look no further! We give you only the best Zeera biscuits recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Zeera biscuits with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Zeera biscuits RecipeTo cook zeera biscuits you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 14 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 242 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare zeera biscuits :
- You need Icing sugar -1cup
- Get 1 cup Butter(melted) -
- Get Egg -1
- Provide Baking powder -1tbsp
- Use 1/8 tsp Baking soda -
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla extract-
- Get 2 cup All purpose flour -
Instructions to make Zeera biscuits :
- First take icing sugar add butter mix it well then add egg and beat it for 5 min.
- Then add baking powder, baking soda and vanilla extract mix it well
- Then add all purpose flour mix it well and make a crumbly dough. Put it in fridge for half hour
- Pre heat oven at 180°C now take out dough out of fridge then make a normal thick sheet and cut circle..
- Grease baking tray with oil and dust flour on it.. place circle on baking tray.. bake them for 15min….
- Ready to serve with hot tea..
If you find this Zeera biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Get Back the Power Over Your Cravings
One of the hardest parts about going on a diet and improving your eating habits is trying to deal with food cravings. Cravings could cause stress, which leads to cheating which leads to more stress and the shame cycle just keeps spiraling downwards. You will be glad to know that you have many choices if you’d like to get control over your food cravings and help you keep your diet on track. Here we’re going to share a few of those things with you.
Come up with a calming thought to think when you’re faced with a craving. One of many motivations behind cravings for food is the training we do on our bodies to think of certain foods in particular situations or at specific times of day. When you think of a better way to focus your thoughts when you experience those situations or times of day, you’ll ultimately train your body and not have to face those hunger pangs anymore. With the right amount of time and patience anybody can re-train his or her brain.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Every dieter detests having to deal with food cravings. They’re usually what can cause dieters to be unsuccessful. Figuring out where these cravings for food come from can help keep them at bay which will help you attain more dieting success.