Looking for the perfect French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker recipe? look no further! Our site is wholehearted to bringing you only the best French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker RecipeYou can cook french bread with mentaiko using a bread maker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 19 Minutes Cooktime: 47 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 206 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare french bread with mentaiko using a bread maker :
- Get 1 ●Mentaiko (salt-cured spicy pollack or cod roe)
- Take 50 grams ●Cream cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp ●Lemon juice (optional)
- Get 100 grams each Bread (strong) flour, and Pastry flour
- You need 10 grams Sugar
- Get 4 grams Salt
- Provide 20 grams Butter
- You need 2 1/2 grams Instant dry yeast
- Use 120 grams Water (Use cold water in summer time, 35C water in winter time)
Steps to make French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker :
- Microwave cream cheese for 10 second until soft. Mix with lemon juice and mentaiko (remove the skin around the mentaiko in advance), and chill in the fridge to harden.
- Put the bread ingredients into the bread pan. Select dough-only setting that will finish after the 1st rising. When you knead by hand, also that's fine to knead butter at the same time.
- Deflate and divide the dough into 6 pieces. Cover with a moist tea towel and rest for 15 minutes. After that, flatten the dough and wrap the mentaiko filling securely.
- When the dough has doubled in volume, the 2nd rising is done. Spray water on the dough, hover a fork over the top, and sprinkle with flour to make the designs.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 390°F/200°C to 430°F/220°C for 18 minutes. My oven is an old electric oven, so please adjust the temperature.
- Cutting into the dough to let moisture escape from the filling might be a nice touch. There is a space on top of the filling because of the moisture, but no leaking.
If you find this French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Take Back the Power Over Your Cravings
Just about the most challenging part of sticking to your diet and taking on newer and healthier eating habits is trying to conquer food cravings. Cravings are a huge source of stress, stress makes you cheat then you feel stressed since you cheated and so on and so forth. Luckily there are things that you can do to help stop those cravings for food and keep you on course with your diet plan. Here are a few of the things you could do to get ahead of your food cravings.
Changing glucose levels, specially when they get lower, can cause cravings. When our blood sugar levels bottom out we wind up craving fatty and sugary foods because our bodies want to increase the sugar levels quickly. The best way to combat these types of food cravings is to keep your blood glucose as level as possible during the day. This is very easily achieved with basic wholesome eating habits. It’s also one of the reasons that almost all diet experts advise five small meals throughout the day rather than three big ones.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cravings are terrible for every dieter. They are usually at the root of most dieting disappointments. Identifying the reasons for cravings for food can help curb them which, in return, helps us stay on track with our diets.