Hey, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Sausage Rolls recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Sausage Rolls recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Sausage Rolls with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Sausage Rolls RecipeYou can cook sausage rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 12 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 201 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare sausage rolls :
- Provide 1 medium white onion
- Take 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp thyme
- You need 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- Provide 4 large skinless sausages (or 200g minced beef)
- Get 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- Prepare 2 eggs (1 for the filling, 1 for the egg wash)
- Take Puff pastry
Steps to make Sausage Rolls :
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line your pan with parchment paper
- Heat a pan with 1 Tbsp vegetable oil and Sautee onions, garlic and spices until fragrant
- Cut the sausages into small pieces and In a food processor mince them before transferring them to a bowl
- Add sauteed onion mixture to the mince together with the crumbs and 1 egg. Stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture sticks together
- Roll your puff pastry, fill it and fold. Cut into preferred sizes and brush with the egg wash
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden
If you find this Sausage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Take Back the Power Over Your Cravings For Food
Just about the most difficult part of sticking to your diet and taking on newer and healthier eating habits is trying to conquer cravings. Cravings are a big source of stress, stress makes you cheat then you feel stressed since you cheated and so on and so forth. You will be happy to learn that you have lots of choices if you’d like to get control over your food cravings and help you keep your diet on the right track. Here are some of the things you could do to get ahead of your hunger pangs.
Cravings are sometimes the result of glucose levels changing, especially when they get low. When our blood glucose levels gets low, we typically start to want sugary and fatty foods because our bodies want to increase the sugar levels quickly. The absolute best way to combat these food cravings is to keep your blood sugar levels as level as you can during the day. This is pretty simple to try and do if you have healthy eating habits. It’s also the thinking behind diet industry experts suggesting that dieters eat five small meals throughout the day as opposed to three larger ones.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cravings are terrible for every dieter. They are often what is going to help us go down flat on our faces as we try to diet. By determining where the cravings originate from and why they happen, you’re increasing your chances of dieting successfully!