If you’re looking for 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 recipe, look no further! Our page is devoted to bringing you only the best 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 RecipeYou can have 🍫🌴🌰🌴date oatmeal and nut bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 54 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 256 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook 🍫🌴🌰🌴date oatmeal and nut bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 :
- Get Date Filling
- Prepare 400 grams (3 cups) pitted dried dates, coarsely chopped
- Use 240 ml (1 cup) water
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 30 g (1/4 cup) mixed almond and pistachio sliced
- Get Oatmeal Crust
- Prepare 180 g (2 cups) rolled oats
- Take 130 g (1 cup) all purpose flour
- Prepare 160 g (3/4 cup) light brown sugar, firmly packed
- Use 1/2 tsp baking soda
- You need 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Prepare 225 g (1 cup) cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
Instructions to make 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 :
- #Date_Filling: - - Place the pitted dates and water in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the dates are soft and have absorbed most of the water (about 5 - 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Let cool to room temperature and then puree in your food processor until fairly smooth (a few lumps are fine).
- Next, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. - - Butter (or spray with a non stick cooking spray) a 9 inch (23 cm) square baking pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- #Oatmeal_Crust: - In the bowl of your food processor, place the oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. - - Pulse to combine. Then add the butter and pulse until the mixture is crumbly and just begins to come together. Press about two-thirds (450 grams) of the mixture onto the base of the prepared pan.
- Spread the date puree evenly over the oatmeal crust. First Sprinkle the sliced almond and pistachio then remaining batter evenly over the top of the dates.
- Then press down gently to compact. Bake for about 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a wire rack to cool. Once the squares have cooled, cover the pan with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator at least one hour or until firm enough to easily cut into squares.
- #Tip: - - These will keep, covered, in the refrigerator up to a week.
If you find this 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
The Best Way to Get Rid of Cravings
Among the list of most difficult parts about dieting and improving your eating habits is trying to deal with food cravings. Food cravings can be stressful which makes you cheat which makes you feel much more stressed out and on and on and on. Thankfully there are things that you can do to help kill those food cravings and keep you on course with your diet. In the following paragraphs we will teach a few of those ways to you.
Changing glucose levels, particularly when they get lower, could cause cravings. When our blood glucose levels gets low, we often start to want sugary and fatty foods because our bodies want to raise the sugar levels as fast as possible. The easiest way to deal with these types of food cravings is to keep your blood sugar as level as possible in the daytime. This is simple to achieve through healthy eating habits. It’s also the thinking behind diet experts recommending that dieters eat five small meals throughout the day as opposed to three large ones.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Each and every dieter detests dealing with cravings. They are generally what is going to help us fall flat on our faces while we try to diet. By figuring out where the food cravings originate from and why they transpire, you’re boosting your chances of dieting successfully!