Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Coconut Crusted Pork Chops recipe! We give you only the best Coconut Crusted Pork Chops recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Coconut Crusted Pork Chops with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Coconut Crusted Pork Chops RecipeTo cook coconut crusted pork chops you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 10 Minutes Cooktime: 55 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 147 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare coconut crusted pork chops :
- Get 2 boneless pork chops
- Take 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- Use 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Get 2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 tsp ground white pepper
- Take 1 kosher salt; to taste
Steps to make Coconut Crusted Pork Chops :
- Gently heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil enough to melt. Coat pork chops. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until desired doneness.
- While chops are cooking, gently heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil until melted. Mix with shredded coconut. Press atop chops during last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Variations; Coconut extract, pineapple juice, celery seed, applewood, basil, parsely, cilantro, frenchs fried onions, ginger, lime, soy sauce, chicken, fish, worchestershire sauce, H1 sauce
If you find this Coconut Crusted Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Get Back the Power Over Your Food Cravings
One of the most difficult parts about dieting and improving your eating habits is trying to handle cravings for food. Cravings for food can be stressful which makes you cheat which makes you feel much more stressed out and on and on and on. Thankfully there are things that you can do to help kill those cravings for food and keep you on course with your diet plan. In this post we’ll share several of those things with you.
Creating a comforting thought to think to yourself when you have a craving for food is a great idea. Among the motivations behind cravings for food is the coaching we do on our bodies to think of specific foods in specific situations or at particular times of day. When you think of a better way to focus your thoughts when you encounter those situations or times of day, you are going to eventually train your body and not have to face those cravings anymore. With the correct amount of time and patience anyone can retrain his or her brain.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Each and every dieter hates dealing with cravings. They are generally what will cause dieters to be unsuccessful. Identifying the reasons for cravings for food can help suppress them which, in return, helps us remain on track with our diets.