If you’re looking for Vietnamese Prawn Pho recipe, look no further! Our website is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Vietnamese Prawn Pho recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Vietnamese Prawn Pho with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Vietnamese Prawn Pho RecipeYou can have vietnamese prawn pho using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 32 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 151 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare vietnamese prawn pho :
- Get 4 Birds eye chillies chopped
- Take 3 Cloves garlic cracked with the side of a knife
- Use 1 stick lemon grass, cracked with the side of a knife
- Provide 1 inch piece fresh ginger slightly bruised to release flavour
- Prepare 4 spring onions finely sliced
- Provide 1 litre prawn stock, ideally homemade
- Prepare 3 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- Take Handful fresh coriander leaves
- Prepare Handful fresh mint leaves
- Get 200 g king prawns
- Use 200 g rice noodles
- Provide 100 g bean sprouts
- You need 1 Lime cut into wedges for serving
Instructions to make Vietnamese Prawn Pho :
- Pour the stock into a suitable pan and add the lemongrass, garlic, ginger and the chillis and bring to the boil.Turn down the heat, cover the pan and leave to simmer for 30 minutes. This will allow the flavours to infuse.
- Add the prawns to the soup, and add three of the spring onions, the fish sauce and the herbs. Reserve a little of each herb for garnishing.
- Remove the lemongrass, ginger and garlic from the soup. Add the noodles and keep simmering until the noodles are cooked. Now add the bean sprouts.
- Divide between two deep bowls and garnish with a little of the coriander and mint leaves, a few slices of red chilli and the remaining spring onion.
- Serve with a wedge of lime.
If you find this Vietnamese Prawn Pho recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Losing Weight and Managing Weight With Foods That Melt Away The Fat
Foods and liquids that are known to be effective fat burners are readily available, and they are great to assist with weight loss and management. You can easily use this established strategy because they’ll do their part to burn the excess fat. Of course, you have to support matters by having good eating habits, and also exercising will only help. Calorie burning foods work by giving your fat burning capacity a boost and causing it to work at a higher rate. The market is flooded with fat loss and metabolism boosting pills that contain different herbal products and plant derivatives. However, you do have to realize that probably most of those ingredients have not been analyzed or tested. What we like about natural foods that burn energy is they are completely safe to eat.
You can get natural liquids that have fat burning qualities, and one great example is green tea. You can even benefit through the different antioxidant ability found in this ancient tea. Likewise, so many different kinds of fruits will give you you with antioxidants, too.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
If you really want a tremendous fat burning food, then you need to take a look at beans. Beans provide exceptional complex carbohydrates, but they are abundant in protein. This food is great for blood sugar equilibrium as well since they take much longer to digest than the majority of foods. Beans will certainly decrease snacking due to the fact you will feel full for quite some time.