Hey, welcome to our recipes page. If you’re looking for Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) recipe, look no further! Our site is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) RecipeYou can have caipirinha (brazilian cocktail) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 275 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare caipirinha (brazilian cocktail) :
- Get 4 doses cachaça
- Provide 2 limes
- Prepare 2 TBSP caster sugar or brown, Demerara (you choose)
- Provide 1 cup ice cubes
Steps to make Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) :
- Cut the limes in half, from top to bottom, then half again. Remove the white bit in the middle; it will make the drink bitter if left in. Then cut half again.
- In a deep cup, add the limes and sugar. Use a wooden pestle to squeeze the juice and combine the sugar together. Mash it as much as you can.
- Add the cachaça and mix it up with a spoon until sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice to the middle of the cup and let it cool for 2 minutes, mix again and enjoy!
- You can always make it sweeter if you like and if it's too strong for your taste, let the ice melt a little bit more.
If you find this Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Take Back the Power Over Your Cravings For Food
Among the list of hardest parts about dieting and improving your eating habits is trying to handle cravings for food. Cravings are a major source of stress, stress makes you cheat then you feel stressed since you cheated and so on and so forth. The great news is that there are lots of things you can do to help overcome your food cravings and stay on the course you’ve selected for your diet. Below are some of the things that you can do to get ahead of your cravings.
Make an effort to figure out where your food craving is coming from. Sometimes particular stimuli and triggers are the cause of cravings. This is the reason it’s a wise idea, prior to committing to your diet plan, to keep a food intake and craving journal. This will show you what you hunger for and when you crave it. This will make avoiding food cravings so much easier–it is possible to see precisely what causes the craving and then find other, better ways to avoid or deal with that stimulation.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cravings for food are the scourge to any dieter’s existence. They are generally at the root of nearly all dieting downfalls. By finding out where the food cravings originate from and why they transpire, you’re increasing your chances of dieting successfully!